Starting at 360,00 €*
150 – 180 min
Ca. 2,5 km
Historic City Tour & TimeRide
A real & virtual journey through times
Historic City Tour goes TimeRide
Book your guided tour of the old town followed by a TimeRide tour here.
Tired of online presentations? Instead, finally get back into the city and experience it professionally? Moreover, it should be something very special, something not everyday? Then come with us on a “real-virtual journey” as the perfect combination of a guided tour and the virtual world of TimeRide.
Old Town Tour Munich
This extraordinary tour starts with our Classic Old Town Tour or with another combinable Old Town or themed tour in the heart of the city. You will see the most important highlights of Munich along a leisurely route that includes visits to the Frauenkirche, the Residenz, the Viktualienmarkt and the Hofbräuhaus. And of course, the tour will already be about His Majesty King Ludwig II, around whom everything will revolve during the subsequent visit to TimeRide.
TimeRide makes it possible
The tour ends directly at Tal 21, where your guide will hand you over to the friendly TimeRide team. Because they are already waiting for you there for your very private journey through time and it’s time to take a seat. And not just anywhere! After a brief introduction, you will take a seat in the legendary “Peacock Carriage” of King Ludwig II and begin your virtual flight through 7,000 years of Bavarian history. The program is rounded off with a fascinating look behind the scenes to learn more about the creation of this virtual journey through time.
A unique combination…
…for your very special event, as a surprise package for your guests, family, friends or corporate clients. The package is a perfect gift and can be booked as described or given as a gift certificate. We would be happy to customize the tour to your personal wishes. Please feel free to ask us.
Please read these informations properly
- Time travel at TimeRide is in high demand! Request in time this very special event
- The earlier you decide, the more likely your very own personal time travel will be available for your desired date
- Currently, the offer is available Thursday through Sunday. Plan around 3 hours for this unique combo package
- Optimally combine one of our tours in the city center with your time travel at TimeRide
- We end your city tour directly at Tal 21 and hand you over to our partners of TimeRide
- Important: please understand that this package has to be paid in full after confirmation of your booking
- Cancellation free of charge until 15 days before your appointment. After that the full package price will be charged
This is how you get your personal Old Town tour goes TimeRide
- You book the tour on your desired date (currently only available Thu – Sun)
- You will receive a confirmation of your booking request
- Your desired time slot will be checked for availability (approx. 2 to 3 days processing time)
- Desired time slot no longer available? Ideally you are as flexible as possible
- As soon as your desired date is confirmed, you will receive a booking confirmation with the request for full payment of the tour
- Done! With the receipt of your payment nothing stands in the way of your personal real-virtual experience
Depending on the size of your group there are two price offers
- The peacock carriage of His Majesty King Ludwig II holds max. 12 persons
- Total price for a group up to max. 12 persons: 360,00 Euro
- If there are more than 12 people, your time travel must be divided into two groups
- Total price for two groups of max. 12 persons: 510,00 Euro
- The two groups travel through time one after the other
- The time travel of the second group ends about 15 minutes after the first one
The most important questions
This is your exclusive, all private tour
- You determine your desired date and start time
- You determine the duration of the tour
- You determine the number of participants (if the maximum number of participants is reached, it is necessary to book a second guide)
Since the TimeRide concept is very visual, a very severe visual impairment would likely be problematic for the overall experience.
Hearing impaired persons have hardly any restrictions at TimeRide Munich.
Basically yes, as long as your hotel is close to the route. Otherwise, we recommend the described standard meeting point
In order for a guided tour to take place, a binding booking must be made. This can be done under “BOOK NOW” and is done within two minutes.
This offer must be paid in full in time before the desired date. Thank you for your understanding
* Price incl. VAT | City tour: each additional hour or part thereof 50,00 €