Private Munich Tour By Car
A private tour up to 7 guests
from 2 hours
max. 7 Persons
approx. 20 km
pick-up by arrangement
Private City Tour
Your all personal sightseeing tour by car
Experience the city
On a classic route we go through the old town with all its famous sights like the Royal Residence, the Hofbräuhaus or the Viktualienmarkt.We continue our private city tour via the classicist Königsplatz of King Ludwig I. to Nymphenburg Palace. Nymphenburg is a good place for a short stop and also a look at Munich’s second largest park.
Next stop on our tour is the Olympiapark .Depending on the time booked, it is possible to get off the car for taking a walk to the impressive sights. In any case we will be passing the impressive buildings of BMW, consisting of BMW Welt, BMW Museum and BMW main headquarters.
Not to be left out on our tour is Schwabing, Munich’s most famous district. Take a last look at the celebration mile Leopoldstraße, before we go on to Ludwigstraße and thus back to the Royal Munich.The Siegestor is presenting itself magnificently as the prelude to a veritable boulevard where important buildings are lining up. See for example buildings as famous as the Ludwig Maximilian University, the Ludwigskirche, the Bayerische Staatsbibliothek or the Herzog Max Palais. This palais was the birthplace of “Sisi”, Empress of Austria. Odeonsplatz, Feldherrnhalle and Theatinerkirche conclude Ludwigstrasse before we take a detour east towards the Angel of Peace on our private city tour.
Another stop are the surfers of the Eisbach before we are heading back towards the city center passing the picturesque district of Haidhausen on our way there. Here you will find the Gasteig, Munich’s largest cultural center. As we continue across the Ludwigsbrücke, the sights are like pearls on a string: Müller’sches Volksbad, German Museum, the Isar itself, the Bavarian Parliament – the Maximilianeum and last but not least the still preserved city gate Isartor…
Your private sightseeing tour in Munich: almost unlimited possibilities.
Let us spoil you and enjoy our all-around service. Besides an entertaining and informative city tour we offer you:
- Pick-up from your address / hotel in Munich.
- Duration from 2 hours or as long as you wish
- Ideal as a gift voucher, for weddings, birthday parties!
- Do you want to go to the train station / airport afterwards? No problem! We take your luggage with us!
- Please calculate a travel time of about 30 minutes to the airport.
- Example: You book 3 hours = about 2,5 hours round trip, about 30 minutes drive to the airport) Surcharge for end of tour at the airport: 45,00 Euro
- You would like to start your city tour right after arrival at Munich airport?
- Your tour will end at your hotel in Munich. Please calculate a travel time of approx. 30 minutes from the airport to Munich
- Example: You book 2 hours = approx. 30 minutes drive to Munich, approx. 1.5 hours sightseeing tour) Surcharge for starting the tour at the airport: 75.00 Euro
- Long stay between two flights? Then our “Layover Tour” (minimum booking 3 hours) is perfect for you
- Pick up at the airport, 2 hours sightseeing according to your wishes, transfer back to the airport. Extra charge: 105,00 Euro
The most important questions
This is your exclusive, all private tour
- You determine your desired date and start time
- You determine the duration of the tour
- You determine the number of participants (if the maximum number of participants is reached, it is necessary to book a second guide)
One regular-sized foldable wheelchair will fit into the trunk.
Please contact us before booking
Of course, you can.
We will pick you up at your hotel in the city of Munich.
If you are staying outside Munich it may be necessary to book an additional hour. – Please contact us before booking.
In order for a guided tour to take place, a binding booking must be made. This can be done under “BOOK NOW” and is done within two minutes.
If explicitly requested, there is also the possibility of payment by invoice
* Price up to 2 hours incl. VAT | every additional hour or part thereof 70,00 €