210 – 240 min
Ca. 20 km
Pick-up upon arrangement
Walk & Drive
“Combine” the City! – Our perfect combination
Your private Munich Walk & Drive City tour – pure pleasure
There is a lot to see on this tour. Maybe first on foot and then in a van? An example of such a tour might look like this:
We start with a walking tour through the old town with all its famous sights like the Glockenspiel at the New Town Hall, the Royal Residence, the Hofbräuhaus or the Viktualienmarkt. After a short coffee break or lunch, the tour continues with a city tour of the Bavarian capital. Among other things, we will see the classic Königsplatz of King Ludwig I, continueing to Nymphenburg Palace. Nymphenburg is a good place for a short stop and also to have a look at Munich’s second largest park. Next stop is the Olympic Park (depending on the booked time, a stop here is also possible), past the impressive buildings of the BMW company, consisting of BMW World, BMW Museum and BMW Main Headquarters.
Not to be left out is Schwabing, probably Munich’s best-known district. One last look at the party mile Leopoldstrasse before heading back to royal Munich on Ludwigstrasse. The Siegestor (Victory Gate) is a magnificent prelude to a truly magnificent street: here alone are rows of important buildings, such as the Ludwig Maximilian University, the Ludwig Church, the Bavarian State Library or the Herzog Max Palace, the birthplace of “Sisi”, Empress of Austria. Odeonsplatz, Feldherrnhalle and Theatinerkirche conclude the Ludwigstraße, before we make a detour to the east towards Friedensengel.
We make another stop at the Eisbach surfers before heading back toward the city center via the Friedensengel and the picturesque district of Haidhausen. Here is the Gasteig, Munich’s largest cultural center, and on the onward journey over the Ludwigsbrücke, the sights are almost overwhelming: Müller’sches Volksbad, Deutsches Museum, the Isar itself, the Bavarian Parliament – the Maximilianeum, the still preserved city gate Isartor.
Let us pamper you and enjoy our all-round service. We offer you everything for a perfect Munich experience:
Your private Walk & Drive tour in Munich: almost unlimited possibilities.
- Private city tour – combined with a walking tour through the old town of Munich
- Bookable from 4 hours with the top sights in the old town and in the Munich city area.
- Ideal as a gift voucher, for weddings, birthday parties!
- Tailor-made according to your wishes: first start the tour and then the round trip? Or the other way round? No problem, talk to us
- Give us your address! Hotel in the center of Munich? Then let us start with a tour. We will pick you up!
- Do you live in the Munich city area or in the greater Munich area? Let us pick you up and start your tour with the city tour.
- Two or three hours are not enough? No problem! We like to have time for as long as you want
- You want to go to the train station / airport afterwards? No problem! We will take your luggage with us!
- Please calculate a travel time of about 30 minutes to the airport.
- Example: You book 4 hours = about 3,5 hours round trip, about 30 minutes drive to the airport) Surcharge for end of tour at the airport: 45,00 Euro
- Long stay between two flights? Then our “Layover-Tour” is perfect for you – pick up at the airport, sightseeing according to your wishes
- Return transfer to the airport. Surcharge for start and end at Munich airport: 105,00 Euro4
The most important questions
This is your exclusive, all private tour
- You determine your desired date and start time
- You determine the duration of the tour
- You determine the number of participants (if the maximum number of participants is reached, it is necessary to book a second guide)
Yes it is.
Concerning the walking part: Our Old Town Guided Tour – The Classic has been classified according to the criteria of the nationwide label “Reisen für Alle” and is entitled to carry the label “Accessibility Tested” in the period February 2022 – January 2025
Concerning the tour part by car: One regular-sized foldable wheelchair will fit into the trunk.
However, please feel free to contact us in advance so that we can plan for minor route changes if necessary
Of course, you can.
We will pick you up at your hotel in the city of Munich.
If you are staying outside Munich it may be necessary to book an additional hour. – Please contact us before booking.
In order for a guided tour to take place, a binding booking must be made. This can be done under “BOOK NOW” and is done within two minutes.
If explicitly requested, there is also the possibility of payment by invoice
* Price up to 4 hours incl. VAT | Each additional hour or part thereof 105,00 €