Kind Of TourPrivate City Tour up to 8 guests
DurationStarting from 3 hours or by arrangement
Meeting pointBy arrangement
Price270,00 €* up to 3h up to 3 guests
Each additional guest + 10,00 €
Each additional hour: 60,00 €
*Incl. Vat. Price for up to 8 guests
„Combine“ the City!
Book your private Munich Walk & Drive Tour right here
You are a small group of up to 8 guests and would like your very own private Walk & Drive Tour?
Let us pamper you and enjoy our all-round service. We offer you everything for a perfect Munich experience:
- Private City tour by car – combined with the classic Munich Old Town walking tour
- Bookable from 3 hours including the top sights in the old town and in the Munich city area
- Tailor-made according to your wishes: start with the city tour by car then do the walking tour? Or the other way round? No problem, contact us
- Give us your address! Hotel in downtown Munich? Then let’s start with a walking tour. We will pick you up!
- You live in the Munich city area or in the greater Munich area? Let us pick you up and start your tour with the city tour by car
- Two or three hours are not enough? No problem! We are happy to accompany you as long as you want
- You want to go to the train station / airport afterwards? No problem! We take your luggage right away!
- Long stay between two flights? In this case our „Layover-tour“ will be perfect for you! Pick-up at the airport, sightseeing according to your wishes, back to the airport
- Also makes a great gift as a gift certificate, for weddings, a birthday!
Your private Munich Walk & Drive City tour – pure pleasure
There is a lot to see on this tour. Maybe first on foot and then in a van? An example of such a tour might look like this:
We start with a walking tour through the old town with all its famous sights like the Glockenspiel at the New Town Hall, the Royal Residence, the Hofbräuhaus or the Viktualienmarkt. After a short coffee break or lunch, the tour continues with a city tour of the Bavarian capital. Among other things, we will see the classic Königsplatz of King Ludwig I, continueing to Nymphenburg Palace. Nymphenburg is a good place for a short stop and also to have a look at Munich’s second largest park. Next stop is the Olympic Park (depending on the booked time, a stop here is also possible), past the impressive buildings of the BMW company, consisting of BMW World, BMW Museum and BMW Main Headquarters.
Not to be left out is Schwabing, probably Munich’s best-known district. One last look at the party mile Leopoldstrasse before heading back to royal Munich on Ludwigstrasse. The Siegestor (Victory Gate) is a magnificent prelude to a truly magnificent street: here alone are rows of important buildings, such as the Ludwig Maximilian University, the Ludwig Church, the Bavarian State Library or the Herzog Max Palace, the birthplace of “Sisi”, Empress of Austria. Odeonsplatz, Feldherrnhalle and Theatinerkirche conclude the Ludwigstraße, before we make a detour to the east towards Friedensengel.
We make another stop at the Eisbach surfers before heading back toward the city center via the Friedensengel and the picturesque district of Haidhausen. Here is the Gasteig, Munich’s largest cultural center, and on the onward journey over the Ludwigsbrücke, the sights are almost overwhelming: Müller’sches Volksbad, Deutsches Museum, the Isar itself, the Bavarian Parliament – the Maximilianeum, the still preserved city gate Isartor.
You don’t have that much time or you just want to be comfortable and just “experience” the city? Have a look at our „Private City tour by car”: the small tour for the big overview.
There is more for you!
Also note our “Private City Tour“: the perfect combination between Old Town walking tour and private city tour by car.
Perhaps the best tour for Munich if you do not have too much time!.
Request / Booking / Voucher
You have the possibility to request the tour first without obligation, to book it bindingly right away or to give it away as a gift certificate.
In order for your tour to take place it is mandatory for you to make a binding booking for the tour.